Dr. iur. Christian Gerloff
Specialist lawyer for insolvency law
Born in 1968
- Studied law at the Martin Luther University Halle/Wittenberg (Saale).
First state examination 1995 in Halle.
2nd state examination 1998 in Halle.
- 2007 PhD at the University of Cologne with a thesis on insolvency law.
- 1998 to 1999 lawyer in a law firm in Leipzig specializing in insolvency law.
- Since 2000 working as a lawyer at Gerloff - Liebler Rechtsanwälte, Munich.
- Insolvency administration
- Debtor-in-posession proceedings ("self-administration/administration")
- Restructuring advice
- Reorganisation trusteeships
- M&A transactions
- Speaker at further education events
- Author of several publications in the field of insolvency law
- Member of the NIVD - New Association of Insolvency Administrators in Germany
- Reorganisation Board Member/Managing Director (CRO) of Rudolf Wöhrl AG/Rudolf Wöhrl the house of Markenkleidung GmbH & Co. KG, Nuremberg (debtor-in-posession proceedings)
- Reorganisation Managing Director (CRO) of K&L Handels GmbH & CO. KG, Weilheim i. Obb. (debtor-in-posession proceedings)
- General representative of Escape Clothing GmbH, Brannenburg (debtor-in-posession proceedings)
- General representative of GERRY WEBER International AG / GERRY WEBER Retail GmbH & Co. KG
- Managing Partner GL Change-Management GmbH